Here is a collection of PowerCLI sites and code I’ve compiled that I’ve found useful. The list is no where near complete and I’ll continue to add to it over time.
- From vCritical, how to easily register all virtual machines on a datastore
- Using powershell with standard switches by Mike Laverick.
- New to PowerShell or the PowerCLI? Go to virtualizeplanet for a nice set of lessons to get you up to speed quickly.
- Visit virtu-al.net for a great repository of scripts and further trainining.
- And at lucd.info another must read resource for PowerCLI. Can’t wait for the book that is being worked on with him and Alan Renouf.
- Want to use PowerShell with ThinApp?
- Want a cool poster with all the PowerCLI commands you need to know?
- From vExperienced.co.uk very good coverage of the PowerCLI objective of the VCAP